Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas on the Bayou

On Christmas eve, Bryan and I headed down to South Louisiana to spend Christmas with Bryan's family on the Bayou.  We had a great time with, of course, great food and quality time with the family!

Grammy and Paw Paw getting Amaya ready to ride her new tricycle


The Family


Paw Paw Smokey playing the harmonica


Grammy and Amaya


Rainey and I (Me 9 weeks pregnant and Rainey 10 1/2 weeks pregnant)


Albert, Rainey, and Amaya Blanchard


Cory Jay and Brynn

1 comment:

The Harmelinks said...

Gracie, We have never met, but thankfully I know just who you are. I was looking at my sister's blog and...you know how blog stalking goes... So, I saw the last name Gaspard. Well, I had to stop BECAUSE I will never forget that name since December 8th, 2007.

You see, my Aunt was a patient of his at UMC for quite some time. Of course, God gets all of the credit for saving her life...but not without the hands of your precious husband.

He was such a sweet visitor and always had a smile on his face. We'll never forget what he did for our family.

God bless you both...
Ann Elise Harmelink